Friday, April 01, 2011

Color Combo Challenge #186

This is one of the gorgeous stamps that arrived today from Little Musings. I adore these cute little angels. This angel is named Lailah and I knew this would make a sweet little card to give to as a Mothers Day card to my mum!


The colour challenge this week at Color Combos Galore #186 was ideal with its muted colours plus my favourite, teal, to add a splash of colour for this card.

Supplies used: Card/Paper - Basic Grey Kraft, MME Lush, AWIP {Love Letters} Stamp - Little Musings Lailah Ribbon - Silky Crush Teal from the ribbon reel Other - Basic Grey chipboard heart, Melissa Frances rub ons, Doodlebug Mini rub ons, paper doily TFL!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous! I love the image, and the ribbon is divine!!

Dazie said...

Wow I love this soooo much!
Lisa
X