Monday, April 25, 2011

I {heart} butterflies

I made this little card this evening for The Shabby Tea Room challenge #59 - Butterfly Wishes.

How could I resist, I {heart} butterflies.


These gorgeous butterflies can be found here and I even managed a 'wishes' rub-on sentiment from 7Gypsies.

Think I'll have to go and create another one or two for this challenge :)

Supplies used:

Cardstock - Girl's Paperie Kitch paper
Image - Butterflies by Jason Jones
Ribbon - Forsythia seam binding from
the ribbon reel
Other - Rub-on from 7Gypsies, paper flower

4 comments:

Debbie said...

GOR-JUS ... love those GP papers, pretty paper doilie and yummy seam binding! Thanks for sharing this little gem with us in the Tea Room :)

Sheri said...

Great bow and papers! Those butterflies are awesome!

Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Stella said...

Wow this is gorgeous!

Trees said...

What a pretty card! I love the paper, and especially love the bright yellow bow and flower...! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!