Sunday, April 17, 2011

Love is spoken here

I couldn't wait to join in the challenge set at The Shabby Tea Room, this week #57 Doilies & Lace. It usually takes me a little while to piece together my cards, I have to play around with the colours I'm using until I am happy.

I love using butterflies in my projects, these are Paper Reverie Noir from Making Memories.

Supplies used:

Cardstock - Prima Botanical, Basic Grey Kraft, K&Co Lifes Journey Script Pad

Ribbon - Crochet Lace from the ribbon reel

Other - Melissa Frances sentiment, Prima flower, MM Paper Reverie butterflies, Taylored Expressions Sprinkles, Paper Doily inked with Distress Ink Antique Linen

3 comments:

Debbie said...

So soft and pretty, Keilly! I {heart} all the special little details you've added to your design ...thanks for joining us in the Tea Room :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous soft card I love it!!Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card this week in The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Sandy Ang said...

Really pretty. Have a happy easter