Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Moleskine Notebooks

Our local school is holding their summer fete this Saturday and I decided to take a stall to sell some of my recent handmade items.



These cute little moleskine notebooks are ideal for making notes, journalling or even sketching.


I'm in the process of organising my paperwork and came up with the idea to use pegs. I thought this is something that everyone could use to get a little more organised and decorated them with paper, paint and flowers!

TFL!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

So cute. I want a pattern to crochet little flowers likes these. Too precious and darling clothes pins.
Cindy
nindys-blog.blogpsot.com

Pauline said...

The notebooks and pegs are just gorgeous Keilly! I love those sweet little pegs, they're so pretty! Fabulous notebooks too, I love the splashed ink spots.

Jo said...

I love those pegs :D

jo xx

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Love those pegs they're just so pretty and those notebooks are too cute!