Friday, September 30, 2011

DCM Foreign Languages

It's Lythan's turn to dare us this week over at the Daring Cardmakers and as it is the European Day of Languages today, Lythan would like your card to feature a foreign language.

Here is my card:
I decided to choose a more unusual language and chose Norwegian, as we have Norwegian friends. The sentiment is Happy Birthday!


I created this cute little aqua flower from fimo, I love how it has turned out!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Daring Cardmakers DT's beautiful cards.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Ribbon Reel Challenge # 11 - Happy Birthday

Supplies used:
Cardstock - Fancy Pants Summers End
Chipboard - Fancy Pants Summers End
Ribbon - Bay Leaf Seam Binding, Aqua Blue Bakers Twine and Natural Button Twine from the ribbon reel
Other - Yellow button from stash, handmade fimo flower


TFL!

6 comments:

Lythan said...

that is gorgeous Keilly I love the cream and aqua combo and I am very impressed with the home made flower

Pauline said...

WOW Keilly thats absolutely gorgeous!! Love the banners, and the gorgeous seam binding, and that awesome little fimo flower - ooh, you could sell them in the shop, I'd buy some!

Fiona said...

Beautiful card Keilly. Love the bunting and the hand made flower is fabtastic. Lovely soft shades too.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Keilly, love the colours and that Fimo flower is fab - just the kind of thing I'd love in my stash, where do you get the moulds and Fimo from?

Clare said...

Really fab Keilly! love the banner!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Brilliant card - I love the colours and that flower is just gorgeous x