Monday, October 17, 2011

TRR #13 Pretty Pastel Flowers

This week at The Ribbon Reel is Clare's turn to host and she has chosen the beautiful inspiration photo for us all .....


...and ask that you create a card /project inspired by the COLOURS from the photo and also use FLOWERS.

Here is my card....

The colours for this challenge are just beautiful and I had so many ideas running through my head but with a busy schedule over the last week or so, I left my card until the last moment to create. I never like doing this as I always feel rushed and usually am not happy with the results! I'm tempted (if my busy day allows!) to create a second card.

I decided to thread some 8mm Yellow Double Satin ribbon through this beautiful 22mm White Crochet Lace, I love how this turned out! I added a peach seam binding bow and topped it with this pretty 25mm Pink/White Hybrid Tea Rose.

LinkI was inspired by the little teacup in the inspiration photo and couldn't resist using my WMS stamps. I stamped the teacup on to white cardstock and coloured the details with promakers. The sweet sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of TRR design team's creations.

Supplies used:
Ribbons - 22mm White Crochet Lace, Peach Seam Binding, 8mm Yellow Satin from the ribbon reel
Flowers - 25mm Light Rosy Baby Pink from the ribbon reel
Stamps - WMS
Other - Heart Doily from stash

1 comment:

Pauline said...

This is lovely Keilly, I love that cup and gorgeous doily mat, so pretty, and of course the yummy ribbon and lace!