Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crafty Templates Design Team

A couple of weeks ago, Leo from Crafty Templates was on the look out for new members to add to already talented design team. Crafty Templates create fantastic card templates as well as a growing selection of cardmaking goodies.

I am excited to announce..........

that I made the team!!!

I'll be joining Trish Berry and Jo Willis who also made the DT call. Please check out their blogs, super talented ladies!

I can't wait to get started so watch this space for my first set of cards as one of the newest Crafty Templates DT!

TFL!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Congratulations Keilly - look forward to seeing your creations.
Hugs
Denise xx

Samm said...

Wooohooo!!! congratulations!!!

Samm
x

Unknown said...

congratulations Keilly! Really love your designs.

Clare said...

Congrats Keilly!! Sounds like fun!!

Kathy said...

Thought I'd pop by to welcome you to the Crafty Templates team - it's going to be fab to work with you here as well as on the Daring Cardmakers. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you make with the templates each month