Thursday, March 22, 2012

DYSU #64 'Plaid'

We have a new challenge up on the Do You Stack Up? blog today, and one we can all have lots of fun with.....


Here is my card....


The design team were lucky enough to use images from our sponsors. I got to use this totally cute little giraffe from Pink Gem Designs. How cute is this? I saw it and knew it had to be turned into a baby theme card. I suddenly panicked, wondering how I was going to incorporate plaid, as I had no pretty baby colours! Instead I choose to keep the plaid to a minimum.

This weeks sponsors ...

Winner's Choice of 3 Digital Images

Winner's Choice of 4 Digital Images

A "Toodle Club Membership" and a Toodle Birthday Calendar

Please visit the rest of the DT and see their beautiful cards.

Challenges:
Passion for Promarkers #141 - Animals

Supplies used:
Cardstock - MME from The Ribbon Reel
Image - Giraffe from Pink Gem Designs
Ribbon - Seam Binding from The Ribbon Reel
Stamps - WMS Compact Sentiment
Other - Nesties, Promarkers


TFL!

9 comments:

Denise said...

This is gorgeous and that really is a cute image.
Hugs
Denise xx

WencheP said...

Oh my gosh - this is adorable! The image is just super cute!

Hugs,
Wenche

Marcy said...

Awww, this is just adorable! Love the color combo...one of my favs!

Michele Roos said...

This is such a wonderful card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Ren-Yi said...

Adorable card. This giraffe is just too cute. I love the ribbon too!

Unknown said...

Fantastic look

Unknown said...

Awwww, love that image!! Super sweet card, love the CAS design. Hugs, Joan

Mary Jo said...

It is an adorable image. Love how you colored it and the soft sweet look of this baby card!

Mary Jo said...

Awww, so sweet! Beautiful colors and darling image. I think the way you've used the plaid is cool-just the perfect amount for this card.