Thursday, April 26, 2012

DYSU #69 CASE THE DT

We have a new challenge up over at Do You Stack Up? and this week we want you to CASE the DT.  All you need to do is mention which DT member you are caseing.

I made two cards this week....


One of our prize sponsors this week is A Day For Daisies.  This company is new to me and boy am I glad I decided to take a peek at their shop.  I just love their images, they are so lovely to colour.  I've just bought about 10 images, lol - well it was my birthday so thought I'd treat myself!!



This sweet image is 'Over the Rainbow' and perfect to welcome a new little baby.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some glamour dust to its wings.  The papers are from Fancy Pants which I just punched a decorative edge with my MS punch.  The sentiment is from WMS Compact Sentiments stamped with pumpkin spice versacolour ink.  After colouring the rainbow in, I remembered I had this fabulous rainbow ribbon from The Ribbon Reel which matched perfectly.

My second card also uses another image that I recently purchased from A Day for Daisies.....


I used this beautiful 'Pansy Fairy' image and had so much fun colouring with my limited number of Promarker pens!  I don't usually do purple colour cards but just love how this all turned out. 


Here are this weeks sponsors....

Little Darlings - $10 Gift Certificate
 


A Day for Daisies - $16 gift certificate


The Paper Shelter - $20 Gift Certificate
 

I can't wait to see what cards you all CASE.  Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's cards.

Supplies used:
Images - ADFD images, Over the Rainbow & Pansy Fairy

Cardstock - Fancy Pants & MME
Ribbons - Rainbow ribbon, white crochet lace and purple faux silk ribbon from The Ribbon Reel
Stamps - Compact Sentiments from WMS
Other - Promarkers, Nesties and ivory pearls

TFL!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

I love both your beautiful cards Keilly, these images are just gorgeous! I love the rainbow ribbon on the adorable baby card, and I love the grey and lavender colour combo on your fairy card.

Louise said...

Hi Keilly. Loved your cards so much I cased your design at DYSU. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Please Check out my entry: http://louisegraycreations.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/pandamonium.html

Thanks xxx

Marcy said...

Both of your cards are beautiful, Keilly. That rainbow ribbon is wonderful!

Ren-Yi said...

Keilly - i love those cards. I think the rainbow one touches me the most, because it is filled with so much hope and innocence. Thanks for knocking this challenge out of the park and being so inspiring w/ your design style!