Saturday, April 07, 2012

Happy Days

I've not been feeling very inspired these last few weeks and struggled to produce my DT cards.  All I can say is that my DT buddies are just the best and I was able to take a couple of weeks out.  Instead I have been viewing blogs and checking out Pinterest in the hope to feel inspired.  I picked up my MME papers and put this little card together.


I used MME Fiddlesticks papers and a sweet MME journalling card.  I cut a butterfly from some musical note paper using a PTI die and used a mini wooden peg at the centre, which I coloured with my Pastel Pink Promarker.


The circles were cut using PTI dies, from white card stock and white felt.  I layered a white Prima flower, 40mm pink tea rose and a 25mm ivory rose.  I finished with a little bridal white satin bow and topped it with an MME pink pearl brad.

Challenges:
Crafts and Me #78 - Butterflies & Bows
Flutterby Wednesday #197
Lilypad March Flower Challenge 
Papercraft Star #91 Anything Goes

Supplies used:
Cardstock - MME Fiddlesticks, white cardstock
Flowers -Prima flower, 40mm Pink Tea Rose, 25mm Ivory Rose
Ribbon - 15mm Bridal White Satin
Other - Mini Wooden Peg, Heart Stick Pin, MME Pink Pearl Brad, PTI dies, Promarkers

TFL!

6 comments:

Helen Berry said...

Keilly this is a really beautiful card! Those Flowers are gorgeous and I love the sweet butterfly & peg ;)

Nancy K said...

This is all sorts of lovely feminine goodness! Your flower arrangement is amazing, and the whole card is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Lily Pad Cards.

Jennifer said...

Love this one! I typically reserve my journaling cards for my scrapbook layouts, but I love how you incorporated it into this card! Clever! :)

Sylvia said...

This is a beautiful card, Keilly! Thanks for joining us again this week for the Papercraft Star "Anything Goes" challenge.

Sleepy Stamper said...

I would say you have definitely got your crafty mojo back! This card is so beautiful! love the colors and embellishments! Thank you fro sharing this with us over at the Papercraft Star!

Anitra

RoseC said...

Glad to see you're back in action, Keilly. The design of your MME card is fantastic. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Butterflies and Bows challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose