Monday, April 16, 2012

TRR Challenge #26 Going Green

Welcome friends to another fun fortnightly challenge at The Ribbon Reel! Pauline is our lovely host this week and she has chosen this fab inspiration photo.....




...and ask that you create a card /project using something RECYCLED PLUS RIBBONS and be
inspired by the COLOURS in the photo!

Here is my card....


(will take a new picture in natural daylight tomorrow!)

My recycled items were book print from an old book I'd put to one side to use the cover for a project and some corrugated card from a no longer needed box.  I also recycled the little poster behind the bird.  It was printed onto canvas along with a book cover but it didn't print correctly so I never used it.  I kept meaning to throw it away but glad I didn't now.

Challenges:

Supplies used:
Cardstock - MME Dolled Up from The Ribbon Reel
Stamps - Sentiment from WMS Fancy Phrases
Ribbon - Tile Blue Seam Binding and Prima Alencon Lace from The Ribbon Reel
Flowers - 40mm Pink Tea Rose and 25mm Pink Rose from The Ribbon Reel
Other  - Button, MME Title Card, Handcut Bird from stash

TFL!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

This is so pretty Keilly,, so glad you kept that little calico poster, a great use of your recycled items!

Helen Berry said...

So cool to used the bookprint - wish I'd thought of that!! Really gorgeous card Keilly - love the gorgeous papers, flowers and trims - and of course the sweet bird too