Monday, April 30, 2012

TRR Challenge #27

Welcome friends to another fun fortnightly challenge over at The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog! Zuzana is our lovely host this week and she has chosen this fab inspiration photo.....



...and ask that you create a card /project using BLUE plus COLOURS in the photo, RIBBON and a BUTTON!



Here is my card....


I choose to use the colours pink and white from the inspiration photo.  I've rather neglected this sweet little jar stamp from Little Musings recently and decided to stamp it in white onto kraft cardstock.  I tied some button twine around the top and added a little cotton button from Tea House Bridge and a little ivory pearl.  


I wanted to stitch around the edge of my card and, after around 15 minutes, managed to get it done.  For some reason my sewing machine kept jamming!  I added a couple of 25mm White/Pink Tea Roses and a blue faux silk ribbon bow.  

Supplies used:
Cardstock - Fancy Pants, MME
Ribbon - Blue Faux Silk Ribbon and Ivory Button Twine from The Ribbon Reel
Flowers - 25mm White/Pink Tea Roses from The Ribbon Reel
Stamps - Little Jar of... by Little Musings from The Ribbon Reel
Button - Cotton button from Tea House Bridge
Other - Paper Doily from The Ribbon Reel

TFL!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Very pretty with the doily and jar of stars, it looks fab stamped in white on Kraft.