Friday, May 04, 2012

DCM 'May Colour Combo'

This week it's the fifth of our 'First Friday of the Month' Colour Combo Challenges over at Daring Cardmakers and this time it's my turn to give you your May Colour Combo...


 Here is my card...


I used an image from A Day for Daisies, coloured with my Promakers.  The Papers are from Fancy Pants and MME which I used my MS punch to create a scallop edge and layered.  I choose to add a Best Wishes sentiment from WMS.  Not forgetting a little bit of a ribbon tied into a bow, this is fuchsia mesh ribbon.  

Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team cards! I can't wait to see what you all create.  

TFL!

3 comments:

Lythan said...

this is such a truly sweet card. The image is adorable, and so beautifully coloured and that ribbon is just lush!

Natty said...

Oooh I love all those aqua shades together, really lush! Such a gorgeous card Keilly. :)

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Beautiful card Keilly, I absolutely love that image and the colouring is lovely.