Friday, January 18, 2013

DCM Embossability

It's Friday and time for another challenge over at Daring Cardmakers.  This week it's my turn to set the challenge....

'Embossability'

I'd like you to make a card / project and use embossing of some kind, either wet or dry embossing, let's see some texture!

Here is my card....  


With all the snow around at the moment, I decided to go with lots of white!  I started with embossing some kraft card using the Classical Beauty embossing folder from Sizzix and wiping Fresh Snow Ink across the top.  I added it to some musical note paper from MME Be Happy. 


I used my circle PTI dies to create the labels using paper from MME Be Happy.  The sentiment stickers are from MME The Sweetest Thing Tiny Words, they are so sweet! I added some tea roses, natural button twine and snow white pearls. 


I just love this tiny rose trim, it's just the right size for my A6 cards.  I added a strip of script washi tape underneath and a few more pearls to the centre of each rose. 

Don't forget to check the rest of the beautiful cards from the rest of the Design Team.  

Supplies used:
Cardstock - MME Be Happy from The Ribbon Reel, Kraft cardstock
Dies - PTI Circles 
Flowers - 25mm Off White/Pale Pink Tea Roses from The Ribbon Reel
Other - MME Tiny Words, Snow White Pearls, Script Washi Tape - all from The Ribbon Reel, Sizzix Classical Beauty folder, Sheer Rose Trim from Tim Holtz

TFL!

5 comments:

Lythan said...

OOoooooh lovely. The combination of kraft, embossing and white snow ink is divine :)

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous Keilly! I love the embossed background, so elegant!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Ooh what a gorgeous card, you can't beat Kraft card with white in my opinion and I love that rose trim, just stunning x

Helen Berry said...

Oh my goodness Keilly, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the embossed background, my fave roses and and sheer floral trim along the bottom. Stunning!

Natty said...

Love that background Keilly, so shabby chic and stylish. :)